Penta's Pneumatic Grease Dispenser is a type of dispenser that is specifically designed for the efficient and precise dispensing of grease in the application of automobile servicing. It utilizes compressed air as a power source to create the necessary pressure to move the grease from a container or reservoir to the desired location. The dispenser consists of the following components:-
1. Air Motor - The air motor is the main power source of the pump. It is driven by compressed air and converts the energy into rotational motion, which drives the pumping mechanism.
2. Pump Body - The pump body houses the internal components and provides a sealed chamber for the grease. It is designed to withstand the pressure generated by the air motor.
3. Grease Resorvoir - The grease reservoir is a container or drum where the grease is stored. It is connected to the pump body and supplies the grease to the pump for dispensing.
4. Grease Inlet and OutletThe grease inlet is the point at which the pump draws the grease from the reservoir. The grease outlet is the point at which the pressurized grease is dispensed.
5. Pressure Relief Valve - A pressure relief valve is often incorporated into the pump to prevent over-pressurization and ensure safe operation. It opens when the pressure exceeds a certain limit, allowing excess pressure to escape.
We provide pneumatic grease dispenser ranging from 5 Kg to 50 Kg. Check the specifications of our product more clearly from the table below.
|5||PNEUMATIC||50:1||8500||360||2 MTRS||RUBBER HYDRAULIC CRIMPED||PROVIDED||275x290x740||11.7|